In order to ensure your oral health care remains strong, seek treatment for toothaches as soon as they begin to appear. Causes of toothaches can be vast and wide-ranging. Look for the following symptoms that are regularly associated with toothaches:
– Toothaches typically include pain and discomfort even after using medications to decrease the pain.
– Pain from a toothache normally persists for longer than 24 hours.
– Noticeable swelling in the affected area or in and around your face could be a possible indicator of a toothache.
– If you have suffered from an oral accident, blunt trauma, cavities, infection, tooth loss, unseen oral health damage, and other internal health issues, you could be at a heightened risk for toothaches.
– Side effects of toothaches can contain fevers, chills, and unexplained facial rashes.
– If toothaches are left untreated, they can lead to other health ailments within your body and permanent tooth loss.
Toothaches can be treated with the help of our licensed professionals at Dentistry on 1st LLC. To book an appointment with Drs. Skinner and Schop at our dentist office in Tucson, Arizona, please contact us at 520-292-0606. Don’t let painful teeth hold you back any longer. Save your smile with our help today!