Are you looking for a high-quality professional tooth whitening system that can effectively remove deep stains and discolorations from your teeth and leave you with a set of sparkling pearly whites you can be proud of? One potential option is Zoom! whitening.
Here are a few tips about Zoom! teeth whitening treatments:
– If you still want more treatments beyond your Zoom! whitening, your dentist can give you at-home whitening treatments to use in your spare time to work out any spots that need touch-ups.
– If you have tints in your teeth, Zoom! whitening is designed to remove them. This includes tints from tea, wine, beets, juices, coffee, soft drinks, and even tints caused by tobacco and old age.
– With the addition of specialized gels including hydrogen peroxide and lamps to activate them, Zoom! whitening treatments can cross below the surface of a tooth and bleach away stains and discolorations.
– Zoom! whitening can get rid of current stains, but it will not protect your teeth from future stains, so be sure to exercise caution with your diet.
– Each Zoom! whitening product will be given for roughly an hour, and can immediately improve your smile in a single visit.
If you are showing signs of stained or discolored teeth, come visit Dentistry on 1st LLC for treatment today. With the helpful support of Dr. Cody Skinner and our wonderful team at our dentist office in Tucson, Arizona, we can repair your smile. To schedule an appointment, call us at 520-292-0606. Make the change you seek in yourself today!